Q
1-08-15
CLO-Today I will explain to Martin how my page looks, write my biography, and images so I can get feed back trough listening.
SMART GOAL-I will finish my home page.
1-13-15
CLO- today I will pick 30 pics of furniture and pin them on Pinterest so I can describe the pics so I can get some feedback through listening.
1-26-1
CLO-today I will get all my pieces by the end of class and describe my plan to a friend so I can get feed background listening.----I did do my CLO and completed it
1-29-15
CLO-today I will finish sanding my pieces, and describe my proces to a partner trough speaking so I can get feedback.
2-3-15
CLO-today I will smoothin my prices and explain what am I going to do with them to a friend, trough speaking by the end of class.
2-3-15
CLO-today I will smoothin my prices and explain what am I going to do with them to a friend, trough speaking by the end of class.
2-5-15
CLO- today I will start to build my sides for my cabinet, and explain my process to a friend by speaking so I can get them done by the end of class.
2-10-15
CLO- today I will build the other part of my wall by the end of class and explain it to my friend trough speaking.
2-12-15
CLO today I will build the other half of my cabinet by the end of class and explain my process to a partner
2-13-15
CLO, today I will add on the bottom by the end of class and explain my plans to a friend.
2-19-15
CLO, today I will add the bottom and top of my cabinet. And explain my proces to a friend by speaking.
2-20-15
CLO, today I will begin adding on the back side of my cabinet and hopefully finish it by the end of class.
2-24-15
CLO today I will explain my process to a friend so I can get some feedback trough speaking.
Smart goal- I will add the top piece to my cabinet so by Friday I will be finished.
2-27-15
Today I will finish the top of my cabinet by today. And explain it to my friend by speaking . A.
3-3-5
Today I will peer critique people's art wort trough speaking and writing.
3-13-15
I will start the class by getting all my materials and by the end of class be finished with my 3d building plan
3-17-15
I will finish my sketches and start the big project and show it to a friend so I can get feedback trough listening.
3-19-15
CLO- today I will finish my building by the end of class and show it to a friend so I can get feedback trough listening.
4-14-15
CLO- today I will critique my project and discuss what when we'll or wrong by speaking
4-23-15
CLO- today I will finish my tube by the end of class and tell a friend the process for feedback.
4-28-15
Today I will attach mp the legs to the cylinder and start with the top by the end of class and ask a friend for feedback trough listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment